Stratecast featured thoughts by Jeff and his Stratecast colleague Tim McElligott in announcing its predictions for the year ahead: Stratecast | Frost & Sullivan Unveils 19 Communications Industry Transformational Predictions for 2017. Jeff asserts that AI–which first found commercial viability enabling a generation of virtual assistants, more commonly known as chatbots–will assume a prominent role in the Big Data market through its ability to search massive volumes of raw data to provide actionable insights.
- Jeff Appears in HPE’s Empower the Data-driven Organization
- Stratecast Features Jeff’s Forecast for AI in Announcing its Predictions for 2017
- Is Investing in Digital Advertising a Miscalculation? Ask Facebook
- Wearing Your Heart (Rate) on Your Sleeve: Jeff’s latest Stratecast report takes the pulse of Big Data in healthcare
- It’s A Bot Time for a New Conversation on Customer Engagement: A.I.-fueled analysis and social marketing
Let’s follow each other on Twitter!My Tweets
Cat’s Out of the Bag: Jeff’s on RebelMouse