Welcome! I’m Jeff Cotrupe, Industry Director, Big Data and Analytics (BDA), Stratecast. Leader. Player/coach. Analyst. Revenue generator | Core professional disciplines: products, digital marketing, and competitive intelligence | Technology expertise: #bigdata #analytics #NoSQL #internetofthings (#IoT) #artificialintelligence (#AI) #cognitive #retail #ecommerce #customerexperience (#CX) #spatial #locationanalytics #privacy #cybersecurity | I’ve written, spoken, and been quoted extensively on these topics; industry observer 100% Solutions named me a leading Big Data Influencer.
- Have launched and managed 20 products, generating hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue and investment funding, and have worked for or with five startups.
- Have held director-level roles on the product side with ADC Telecommunications (acquired by TE Connectivity); and with global competitive intelligence leaders Frost & Sullivan (current role) and Gartner.
- Put a $10MM company, CommTech, on the map, and within three years it was acquired by ADC for $185.5MM (18+X). Helped Visionael crack key verticals with wins at Comcast and The Pentagon, and raise $30MM in funding.
- Rackspace Cloud University Certified Professional and Microsoft BingAds Accredited Professional.
- 50+ branded Web venues and a Klout score in the 60s. As administrator of a global online user community, grew membership more than 75% in a year.
- Powerwalking, weightlifting, swimming, and American Cancer Society Relay For Life enthusiast.
You are at ground zero of my branded home on the Web (thanks, WordPress!), but this is only the beginning. We can connect on or any social venue, all clickable from one page, at XeeMe (now Appearoo). Appearoo is a social analytics-powered business network and the unofficial registrar of the social Web.
Member: Demystified’s Analysis Exchange
My Stratecast growth consulting practice proudly serves these and other customers: